[Spacewalk-list] Switching the jabberd database to sqlite/pgsql

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Fri Mar 3 21:11:27 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I was searching for a simple tutorial on how to switch the jabberd database away from the Spacewalk default of BerkeleyDB to something more robust. While I did find some scattered documentation, there was nothing specific for Spacewalk, so I wrote up two:

Switching to SQLite:

https://omg.dje.li/2017/02/configuring-spacewalks-jabberd-to-use-an-sqlite-backend/

Switching to PostgreSQL:

https://omg.dje.li/2017/03/configuring-spacewalks-jabberd-to-use-a-postgresql-backend/

Hopefully someone finds this useful. If anything is unclear or if you have any comments/improvements/corrections, please let me know!

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496