[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk sudoers file

Eric ericb at enrsystems.com
Fri Mar 17 13:49:36 UTC 2017

Question.  Can anyone tell me the ramifications of removing the sudoers file from spacewalk?  The spacewalk install adds a cmd group to sudoers that allows apache to run 4 commands as root. Sudoers has been dissallowed in my environment.   In reviewing the documentation, it isn't clear if it's necessary only for performing functions as a user through the gui, or if it's needed to run.  I will be testing the removal next week, but wanted to see if anybody else had done this.

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 Sport