[Spacewalk-list] Errata for CentOS

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 20 15:17:01 UTC 2017

    Your mrepo (or whatever you use to sync from redhat) needs some
other love here:
http://idmoim.blogspot.be/2015/07/how-to-setup-mrepo-redhat-7.html

Once that works, the errata are (I assume) in the repo itself (in the
xml files), so if your spacewalk syncs with your mrepo you should then
be good to go.

Franky