[Spacewalk-list] kickstart doesnt work after migration to centos 7.3

Avi Miller avi.miller at oracle.com
Tue Mar 21 06:07:57 UTC 2017

Hi

> On 21 Mar 2017, at 4:56 pm, Konstantin Raskoshnyi <konrasko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> But ks functionality is broken, I see this screen when trying to create new profiles or error 500 when trying to access previously created profiles, any thoughts?

Check your Kickstartable Distributions. Perhaps you had loop-mounted some ISOs on the old server and haven’t remounted them on the new one?

You could also get more info by running “cobbler sync” on the command-line and checking the output.

Cheers,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496