[Spacewalk-list] "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."

Hi Robert,

I need your 'HELP' - I went according to your configuration for downloading RHEL repos into 'Spacewalk'  - But, I'm facing some issues while doing that, Can you be humble enough to take a look into my issue --

This is the error -

10:01:26 | Channel: rhel-base
10:01:26 ======================================
10:01:26 Sync of channel started.
10:01:26 Repo URL: https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os
10:01:27 ERROR: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from content_dist_rhel_server_7_7Server_x86_64_os: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#60 - "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."
10:01:27 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:00.
10:01:27 Total time: 0:00:00

My Spacewalk server is running unauthorized CA-CERT, Is this because of that ?

Thanks
Vipul Sharma

This communication may contain information which is confidential, personal and/or privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received it in error please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and any copies of it and do not use or disclose its contents to any person.
Any personal views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and the company does not endorse or accept responsibility for them. Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message, you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
This message has been checked for viruses on behalf of the company.