Re: [Spacewalk-list] "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not trusted by the user."

Hi Michael,

We are using registered system through 'Google-Cloud' - I have copied everything very carefully from RHEL.repo into spacewalk, Including all the .cert & .pem files.

Just unable to figure out what's wrong with it for the time being -

Thanks

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 5:36 PM, Michael Mraka <michael mraka redhat com> wrote:
Vipul Sharma (DevOps):
> Hi Robert,
>
> I need your 'HELP' - I went according to your configuration for downloading
> RHEL repos into 'Spacewalk'  - But, I'm facing some issues while doing
> that, Can you be humble enough to take a look into my issue --
>
> *This is the error -*
>
> 10:01:26 | Channel: rhel-base
> 10:01:26 ======================================
> 10:01:26 Sync of channel started.
> 10:01:26 Repo URL:
> https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os
> 10:01:27 ERROR: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from
> content_dist_rhel_server_7_7Server_x86_64_os: [Errno 256] No more mirrors
> to try.
> *https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml
> <https://cdn.redhat.com/content/dist/rhel/server/7/7Server/x86_64/os/repodata/repomd.xml>:
> [Errno 14] curl#60 - "Peer's certificate issuer has been marked as not
> trusted by the user."*
> 10:01:27 Sync of channel completed in 0:00:00.
> 10:01:27 Total time: 0:00:00

content from CDN.

Regards,

--