[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 2.7 / hadoop logs

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 10:50:36 UTC 2017

Dhaussy Alexandre:
> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that since i updated spacewalk to 2.7, something is
> filling the rootfs..
> There seems to be a lot of hadoop logs located in /usr/sbin.
>
> I found this to be fixed in
> https://github.com/spacewalkproject/spacewalk/blob/master/spec-tree/nutch/nutch.spec
>
> %changelog
> * Mon Oct 09 2017 Michael Mraka <michael.mraka at redhat.com>
> 1.0-0.18.20081201040121nightly
> - 1483503 - move hadoop logs to /var/log
>
> Unfortunatly the package in spacewalk's repo is from 1st of september 2017.
> Any idea when spacewalk's repo will be updated ?

Hi Alexandre,

This change has been made after 2.7 release so it is currently only in
nightly. We've moved repo with nightly packages to fedora COPR service
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/spacewalkproject/nightly/.

The nutch package you are looking for is here:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/g/spacewalkproject/nightly/build/621306/

Michael Mráka
System Management Engineering, Red Hat