Re: [Spacewalk-list] Some servers never receiving or acting on remote commands

Am 06.11.2017 um 17:21 schrieb oogiejonz yahoo com:
I am trying to set up all my servers to act on remote commands.  These servers are all redhat linux, all running 6.8.
You should update to 6.9
I set them all up the same way, with the following command --

yum install -y osad; yum install -y rhncfg-actions ; cd /usr/share/rhn; wget http://myspacewalkserver/pub/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT ;/usr/bin/perl -pi -e 's/RHNS-CA-CERT/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT/g' /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date ; /sbin/service osad start ; /sbin/chkconfig --add osad ; rhn-actions-control --enable-all

I have 7 servers that are just not working.  If I try to send remote commands to them they will sit there at pending forever until I login to them and manually run rhn_check.  They should be identical to all the other servers.  I've confirmed that osad is running and rhn-actions-control is enable-all.  Any ideas on what else I can check? We are running spacewalk 2.4.
Have you tried with more recent versions like 2.7?