[Spacewalk-list] Systems not reporting updates being installed recent upgrade from 2.4 to 2.7

I recently upgraded to 2.7 from 2.4 on Centos 6 x86_64, and when I install updates, the clients don't appear to indicate the updates were installed. I tried some of the resolutions for the 2.3 issue that was posted, but that didn't help. All looks well in the logs, so I'm wondering where I can start looking? Jabberd seems okay...

Thank you,
Matt
--

Matthew Gordon

Systems Administrator, Central Information Technology Services

HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College

Mailing Address: One HACC Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110

Emailmagordon hacc edu

Websitewww.hacc.edu

*****

To unsubscribe: email unsubscribe hacc edu with sender email address and subject. This email and any files attached from HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College are confidential and intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster hacc edu This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee do not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.