Re: [Spacewalk-list] can I get history out of spacewalk?

This might help...

# spacewalk-report system-history-packages

Or on the individual system(s)

# rpm -qa --last

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Sean Roe <Sean Roe cnanational com> wrote:

Hi All,

I need to get a list of all our package updates by linux host sorted by date out of my Spacewalk 2.6 install.  I need all of the patches applied since the first of the year (it’s a sox thing) so if anybody has any guidance I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks,

Sean Roe