Re: [Spacewalk-list] Kickstarting CentOS

Hi,

On 9 Nov 2017, at 10:34 pm, isdtor <isdtor gmail com> wrote:

The whole process leaves more questions open than answered, and the
documentation isn't great. What I would like to see is a real-life example
of channel, repo and kickstart setup. Clarification of the spacewalk-client
requiremnts, etc.

You might find the Provisioning section of our Spacewalk documentation a little better (hopefully!):

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496