[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk info needed

Hi team, I am using space walk and I need to add RHEL 7 and RHEl6
Channels to it, I have RHEL clients that are already registered in the red hat site
is there a way to add there subscription inside the spacewalk to get
the updates from spacewalk instead of redhat site to have the
centralized option ?

 Note : I do not want to use the RHEL satellite option .

Appreciate your quick response
Regards,
Sherif