Re: [Spacewalk-list] java heap space error

Hi,

> Do anyone know which file I have to tweak to give java more memory, or might this be something else?

In this case your tomcat needs more heap, have a look in /etc/sysconfig/tomcat. At the bottom of this file you can edit the Option JAVA_OPTS.

After each spacewalk-upgrade you will have to edit this file again, the upgrade procedure will add a second JAVA_OPTS with the default settings.

Regards,
Bernhard