Re: [Spacewalk-list] java heap space error

Thank you, changing the values in that file did the trick

-----Original Message-----
From: spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:spacewalk-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Lichtinger, Bernhard
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 11:37 AM
To: spacewalk-list redhat com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] java heap space error

Hi,

> Do anyone know which file I have to tweak to give java more memory, or might this be something else?

In this case your tomcat needs more heap, have a look in /etc/sysconfig/tomcat. At the bottom of this file you can edit the Option JAVA_OPTS.

After each spacewalk-upgrade you will have to edit this file again, the upgrade procedure will add a second JAVA_OPTS with the default settings.

Regards,
Bernhard