[Spacewalk-list] Using a Live CD with PXE

Guys,

With so many distro using live disk that have the UEIF, could I set up my spacewalk since ready has PXE to boot a live disk, or better to set up thin client client?

I really want to be able to share out live disc as I take my spacewalk box to install fest. I thought it would be nice to offer other disto via spacewalk.

Chuck "PUP" Payne