Re: [Spacewalk-list] broken/bad update notices

Hi,

On 1 Dec 2017, at 2:20 am, Robin Beardsley <RBeardsley nedelta com> wrote:

While doing a yum update I see all of these messages and I’m really not sure where they are coming from, my spacewalk server or the external repository?
Has anyone seen this?

I’ll look into it. It might be a problem on our side generating the errata metadata.

Thanks,
Avi

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496