[Spacewalk-list] Centos 7 - Spacewalk Services

Ron Skantz Ron.Skantz at barnhardt.net
Thu Sep 7 15:45:01 UTC 2017

Hi Tomas,

Yes I would use the wrapper command “spacewalk-service start/stop/status” to start spacewalk manually – once I have disabled the systemd controlled auto-start of Spacewalk services.

But “spacewalk-service” is not what systemctl calls to start all the Spacewalk services – hence my original question: “What is the master file in systemd that starts all spacewalk-service processes?”

root at gglspace1:~ $ systemctl disable spacewalk.service
Failed to execute operation: No such file or directory
root at gglspace1:~ $