[Spacewalk-list] Server not creating/updating /var/cache/rhn after upgrade

Glennie, Jonathan - 0443 - MITLL jrglenni at ll.mit.edu
Tue Feb 20 20:59:16 UTC 2018

Thanks!  I had been using the spacecmd softwarechannel_regenerateyumcache command and trying to use the bunch schedule in the web UI, but it wasn’t until a read your response that I realized these were two different things.  Apparently, I had to run the command in space cmd and THEN schedule the task bunch in the web UI to get it to actually do what I wanted.  It’s generating all of the repo lists now and I was able to verify with one of the clients that it can now see patches.  The web UI still shows no updates available for any given client, however I’m wondering if the task just needs to complete first before it will update that view.