[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync gives "HTTPS Error 401 - Unauthorized" for ULN repository

Avi Miller AVI.MILLER at ORACLE.COM
Mon Mar 26 19:25:37 UTC 2018

Hi,

> On 27 Mar 2018, at 5:37 am, Nicole Beck <nskyrca at syr.edu> wrote:
>
> I’m trying to setup channels for Oracle Linux on my Spacewalk 2.7 server (running  CentOS 7), but the spacewalk-repo-sync is failing with the “unauthorized” error below.

Hmm. That’s interesting (because the ULN connection worked sufficiently to get the number of packages to download. It’s just when it tries to grab the individual package that it breaks.

We’re still in the process of building and testing our 2.7 release, but I’ll check with development in case we encountered the same issue.

Thanks,
Avi

---
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Product Management Director | +61 (3) 8616 3496
Oracle Linux and Virtualization