[Spacewalk-list] RollBack issue

Yakin, Francis Francis.Yakin at windriver.com
Sat Mar 31 00:29:05 UTC 2018

Apparently, I am having issue with rollback after I upgraded the packages, it doesn't roll back to previous snapshot for some reason.

The system is running centOS 6.8, I had 32 packages upgraded, I created a snapshot tag before I ran the upgrade.
The upgraded was fine, now packages is 0.

Now, I want to rollback to the snapshot tag that I created, so the system should have 32 packages packages needs to be upgraded.

It doesn't work for some reason. No error, it showing successful, but the system still showing 0 packages.

What did I do wrong? Please advice.

Thanks

Francis Yakin | IT System Admin |  direct: 510-749-2027
500 Wind River Way, Alameda, CA  94501
[cid:image001.png at 01D12D0C.E17713F0]<http://www.windriver.com/>
AN INTEL COMPANY