[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk::sync rpm and errata

Ventrapragada, Anand Anand.Ventrapragada at Point72.com
Mon Oct 8 09:45:49 UTC 2018

Hi All-

I'm new to spacewalk first of all.
i have installed spacewalk on one of RH registered system,  and my environment consist of underlying centos6/7 and redhat6/7 boxes, can anyone procedure to sync the rpms,update and respective errata associated with it, so that I can apply to underlying machines.
I really appreciate, if some one can help me.

Thanks
Anand vamsi

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.