[Spacewalk-list] Someone managing Ubuntu / Debian with Spacewalk also using "unattended-upgrades"?

Robert Paschedag robert.paschedag at web.de
Tue Feb 26 09:28:21 UTC 2019

Hi all,

see the subject. Does someone use "unattended-upgrades" while getting the repos from spacewalk?

Does it work?

In case it does work, what settings do you set within the config?

A customer showed me, that the "unattended-upgrades" does not work with the "default" settings. Also it looks like it cannot determine, what are security updates and what not. I do not have the time right now to make a deep dive into that problem. That's why I'm asking.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Robert