2006-October Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- initscripts, NetworkManager, stateless rpm or elsewhere,
- stateless client hostnames,
- Anaconda's audit daemon never dies,
- Re: notes from a few calls,
- Re: stacaccli & images,
- Re: Minor stacaccli-install question,
- Re: Minor issue with distributing the puppet CA cert,
- Latest StatelessLinuxHOWTO,