[Tendrl-devel] Tendrl release v1.2.2 (beta-1)

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 08:42:30 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:35 PM, Martin Bukatovic <mbukatov at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> On 04/04/2017 01:36 PM, Kenneth Hartsoe wrote:
>> Sorry for the confusion :-) basically, when a customer goes through install, we would like to see what messages will display should something fail; the idea being that there might be some common scenario(s) that we can provide a brief solution for, as a verification step, etc.
>
> I don't think that the code is in shape good enough for us to have this
> kind of documentation.

That is a very sweeping remark - could you take a bit more time to
explain why it is not possible to use that kind of "if - else" switch
like annotation based on a document such as
<https://github.com/Tendrl/documentation/wiki/Tendrl-Package-Installation-Reference>?

I understand that we might be a couple of steps from achieving what
Ken and Rakesh want - but emphatically stating that the code is not in
good shape might be a bit too rash.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>