[Tendrl-devel] CentOS CI status (packages build trigger and validation tests)

Daniel Horák dahorak at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 12:49:55 UTC 2017

Hi Timothy,

I have few updates (and two questions) related to the CentOS CI jobs,
mainly to the jobs for triggering new builds.

I've created jobs for building packages from master branch[1] (the job
names are quite descriptive what they do).

The building process works quite fine, the packages are now stored in my
testing copr repository[2].
If you think, everything looks ok, we can switch them to the official
tendrl copr repo.
For that change, I need two things from you:

* Copr configuration file in following location:
     slave01.ci.centos.org:/home/tendrl/.copr-tendrl.conf
   If you don't have access to the slave01 machine, send me the content
privately and I'll create it there.

* Which Copr repo is intended for the tendrl packages from master branch?

There are also jobs for building packages from release[3] and feature[4]
branches, but those jobs might not be fully ready as I'm not able to
properly test them (until there will be new release or some feature branch).

The jobs containing "pkgval" are for package validation (rpmlint,
rpmdeplint,...).
If for example "Tendrl build- (master) - BUILD ALL PACKAGES" job is
triggered, the all the packages from master branch are built and then
respective validation test jobs are launched.

[1] https://ci.centos.org/view/tendrl-build-master/
[2]
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/dahorak/tendrl-test-master/packages/
[3] https://ci.centos.org/view/tendrl-build-release/