[Thincrust-devel] Multiple appliances per image?

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 01:13:26 UTC 2008

Howdy--

I've been working on fairly fine-grained appliances, with the
"appliance" as my unit of division.

But some of these appliances are small, and could cohabitate within
the same image.  Looking at lib/ace.rb, though, am I correct to assume
that ACE really likes exactly 1 appliance on a machine at a time?

Is there any particular strategy for merging multiple discrete
appliances into a single image, and have ACE do nice things with it?
If not, is it on the roadmap?

	Thanks,

	-Bob