[Thincrust-devel] Multi appliance

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 16:48:58 UTC 2008

I rebuilt one overnight, with a fresh cache, and the appliance ended
up with:

[root at localhost ~]# yum list installed ace*
Installed Packages
ace.noarch
0.0.3-7.fc10                      installed
ace-banners.noarch
0.0.3-7.fc10                      installed
ace-console.noarch
0.0.4-1.fc10                      installed
ace-console-wui.noarch
0.0.4-1.fc10                      installed
ace-ssh.noarch
0.0.3-7.fc10                      installed
[root at localhost ~]#

Looks like I've not gotten the latest, maybe?  This one didn't
initialize both appliances.

	-Bob