[Thincrust-devel] Thincrust AMIs

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 14:56:27 UTC 2008

This is due to a kernel/modules mismatch, we install the modules from
the 2.6.18.7-2 kernel from Fedora 8 during the conversion process since
it's the only available Fedora kernel. In order to do this when bundling
you have to specify the matching aki/ari images. This was missed during
bundling. Is there something in the adk configuration so far where we
can specify these entries? It will need to be done on all appliances ran
though it for them to work properly. I'm rebundling the image now and
will send out another email when it's available.