[Thincrust-devel] boot issues with appliance on F11

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Wed Apr 8 23:53:16 UTC 2009

Joey Boggs wrote:
> I retract my previous statement, aos-rawhide does boot fine with the
> original provided kickstart, using the additional customizations does
> produce an unbootable machine that hangs at a cursor. I'll keep working
> on this and try to narrow it down some more.

Thanks a lot for looking into this! So these are our customizations
which are causing it not to boot? Maybe we're really missing a package
or so...

Anyway, here's the python script we're using to generate the appliance:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/soas/repos/mainline/blobs/master/appliance.py

All the stuff we're using should be in that repo.

--Sebastian