[Thincrust-devel] Failed to create image when nscd is running

Barrow Kwan bhkwan at thoughtworks.com
Fri May 7 19:51:06 UTC 2010

yes. it goes away if nscd is not running ( ie stopped nscd )

on FC12, now if I do "service nscd reload" then run appliance-
creator , it is fine too.

but after a while ( like 15 minutes ) , if I run appliance-creator
again without "nscd reload", this errors come up again.

right now, my workaround is to do "service nscd reload" before I run
appliance-creator.