zero copy and scatter gather nic cards

I have seen some talk about zero copy on here before.  I am doing research
on zero copy (tcp) and scatter gather, so I thought this would be a good
place to post.

I am looking for any resources people might have on these topics. I have
read the recent thread on this topic on the kernel list already.

I also have a list of cards that are supposed to have these features.
Could people confirm if they do and if the current drivers support these
features?  Also, any notes about the cards would be very helpful:
adaptec starfire
3c905C
The Essential RoadRunner HIPPI

Also, do all Tigon 2/3 cards support these technologies, or just the
Acenic?

Thanks,
Paonia