Re: question

Hi Andi
 Thanks for the clarifications. I am familiar
with the 2.2 stack but not with 2.4. I briefly looked
at 2.4 and had a feeling that it isnt all that different

Thanks to everyone for their comments and posts.  I will
download the zero copy patches that Alexey has and
go through them to get a sense.

-- Rajeev