Re: Loading / accessing tux userspace modules

Janek Mann wrote:
[...]
> [root@morgie html]# ls -l
> total 28
> -rwSrwS---   1 root     root            0 Dec  4 12:26 demo
> -rwxr-xr-x   1 root     root        15647 Dec  4 12:28 demo.so*
> -rw-r--r--   1 root     root         3785 Dec 14 11:35 psetest.html
> -rw-r--r--   1 root     root           70 Dec  2 15:23 test.html
> -rw-r--r--   1 root     root          464 Dec 14 12:00 tux.txt
> >>>>>

> I have noticed that my permissions for the file demo are upper case S twice,
> as opposed to lower case s and upper case S as in the directory listing that
> Ingo showed earlier. Does this have any significance? If so, how do I set the
> permissions correctly?

[...]

Hi Janek, I'm not sure if this permission setting will change your
problem, but you can adjust these permissions by issuing this command:

chmod 6764 demo

It worked for me here, but I only received a response once from the demo
module. The following requests get redirected to Apache. Could you tell
me if you experience the same behaviour?

Bye, Marcus

--

[ Marcus Gruendler | M.Gruendler@aixigo.de | http://www.aixigo.com ]
[          aixigo AG - Financial Research and Education            ]