Re: zero copy 100Mb Nics?

> > Which 100Mb ethernet network cards can do zero copy?

the 3com 905s starting with the 'b' can do checksums and allow many
arbitrary fragments of data, from what I remember.  I can summarize the
datasheets if people are truly interested.

I don't know if AMD has made theirs do checksuming yet.  The tulips can't.
the 'happymeal' chips on suns can, but in a limited fashion.  The adaptec
'starfire' 100mb chipsets can do checksuming, and may other very cool
things.

--
 zach