unable to reproduce with -H4. [was: TUX Crashes Under Stress]

Rodney,

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 RodneyLynThomas@netscape.net wrote:

> We were running a simple WCAT (Microsoft tool that emulates Web
> Browser requests) performance test using a 1024 Byte static HTML page.

i've started a similar test using the -H4 kernel and 2 gigabit cards.
The multi-client test generates a sustained HTTP load of about 120
MBytes/sec. The test is still running strong after several hours tested
and terabytes transferred - no problems whatsoever. Can you still
reproduce the problem with the -H4 version of TUX?

	Ingo