After applying the patch 2.4.2-H7 make xconfig doesn't work (RedHat7.0)

Title: After applying the patch 2.4.2-H7 make xconfig doesn't work (RedHat7.0)

Hi Ingo,

This is probably not so important but after applying the patch make xconfig doesn't work any more (RedHat 7.0). In some older patch I was able to fix it, then some other patch worked fine, now again, H7 breaks xconfig and this time in such a way that it is not easy for me fix it. Otherwise I was able to make tux run just fine (thanks to your quick start info).

Milosz