Re: TUX Crashes Under Stress

Ingo,

   I tried build N1 and got the same problem.  However, it throws me out of my Telnet session so fast with this particular build that I am unable run your commands listed below.  I'll try a few more times and see if I can get you this data.

   By the way, are you in the RTP area?

Thanks,
Rodney Thomas
IBM