Re: [patch] TUX 2.4.2-P3

Hi, it's me again.

I'm sorry to say, but there is some strange behaviour in this patch. When I
boot my system, start tux and do a static request whith netscape e.g. to
http://myhost/index.html I receive the page whithout problems. Then 30
seconds later the system log tells me that there was a connection timeout:

... <154824:accept.c:276>: req c7a2e800 timed out after 30 sec

or a bunch of error information similar to the ones I posted on friday ending
whith the line:

... <207333:accept.c:279>: req->error = 2!

This does not happen when I do "telnet myhost 80" and enter
"GET /index.html HTTP/1.0<enter><enter>". Maybe because I use HTTP 1.0 in my
manual request?

If I reload the index.html I get the reply "Request Timed Out". When I reload
twice after this I get the same reply. But on the third time I get my
index.html page again, which I can reload as often as I want until the
timeout message in the systemlog shows up again and the the same behaviour
start over again.

This happens on my home system which is a Pentium II. Any ideas?

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler
eMail: runner@tamalin.de