Re: [patch] TUX 2.4.2-P6

On Sunday 11 March 2001 16:59 Ingo Molnar wrote:
[...]
>   http://people.redhat.com/~mingo/TUX-patches/tux2-full-2.4.2-ac17-P6.bz2
>
> Could you please check -P6 out, does Netscape now behave in the way you'd
> expect it to?
>
> 	Ingo

I checked out ac17-P6 and it seems to behave exactly the same way as P3 did.
I am just double checking that nothing went wrong while patching but I'm
quite sure it's the P6 kernel. :-(

I'll send you a detailed Oops report about the demo.tux problem soon.

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler
eMail: runner@tamalin.de