Newbie question about tux kernel

Hello,

I just downloaded mkinitrd, modutls, and tux. I was able to install all
those from the rpms OK, but because I do not have a 686 available, I
downloaded kernel-2.4.0-0.99.tux.src.rpm. However, I have rebuild a kernel
_once_ so I am not that up on it.

Would someone point me to some documentation on how to build _this_ src.rpm
? I have looked at Redhat's site, but those docs don't seem to apply to the
src.rpm's and I am very new to this.

Regards,

Ivan