Server: TUX/2.0 (Linux, Red Hat)

Hi!

The webserver says it is:  Server: TUX/2.0 (Linux, Red Hat)  while I'm
running debian. :-)

I see it is hardcoded in the source, and can of course change it myself,
but I think it is just not very cool to say "Red Hat". Especially when
tux will be part of the mainstream linux kernel tree. If Red Hat needs
to be mentioned, it should be in the (sys)logs, imvho.

Flame me if you feel like. /dev/null is clean and tidy. :-)

	Ookhoi