Re: Crash in module

On Monday 12 March 2001 13:43 you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a module which composes parts of a html file into a whole html file
> and delivers it to the client. In a request i can give a parameter which
> tells the module how many parts there are.
>
> Inside my module I have to remember which part I've already sent to the
> client. I store this counter in the req->private element. Each part is
> stored in /var/www/html/<amount>/file*.html and my module just issues a
> TUX_ACTION_GET/SEND_OBJECT (yes, in the event driven way).
>
> But when TUX reaches the first call to tux(TUX_ACTION_GET_OBJECT, req) it
> crashes whith this BUG() message:

[...]

I just realized that the same thing happens with the demo2.tux modules whith
the request http://localhost/demo2.tux?index.html

demo2.tux is loaded correctly and index.html exists and is statically
accessible fine.

Seems to be a problem in TUX_ACTION_GET_OBJECT

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler
eMail: runner@tamalin.de