tux.h and C++

Hi,

I just compiled my module using the GNU C++ compiler g++. The compilation
fails due to the "void* private;" element in the user_req_s structure in
tux.h. Since "private" is a reserved keyword in C++, tux modules can not be
compiled using a c++ compiler.

Is it easy for you to give this entry another name? If not, one has to mix
gcc objects and g++ objects and cannot use c++ features in the module
directly.

Bye, Marcus

--
Marcus Gruendler