Re: limit in file size?

> > Install the TUX package with the command rpm -Uvh tux-2.0-1.i386.rpm
> > (modify as necessary for new versions...)
> >
> > Again, I'm on debian. :-)  And btw, this is the tarball with the
> > userspace sources so there is no rpm.
>
> feel free to contribute Debian-specific docs. Christoph Lameter
> volunteered to do a .deb (and AFAIK he already has a patch for
> Debianizms), so you might want to ask him about details.

That is not what I meant. The install doc that comes with the sources,
say you have to do the rpm install, which doesn't make sense as there is
no rpm (or am I wrong somehow? will it build an rpm?). It was confusing
of me to mention debian. It is not relevant. What I tried to say that it
is not documented how to build and install the userspace tools.

	Ookhoi