[patch] TUX 2.4.2-S4

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Ookhoi wrote:

> > perhaps there is some better HTTP reply 'file too big' which TUX could
> > send?
>
> Yes. After reading rf2068 I think it should reply with a 403 Forbidden.
>
>  The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.
>  Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated.

yep, agreed. The -S4 patch i've just uploaded has this fixed, it returns
403 on file permission errors or file size errors. (if the redirect to the
secondary server did not succeed.) You can get it from the usual place:

  http://people.redhat.com/~mingo/TUX-patches/tux2-full-2.4.2-S4.bz2
  http://people.redhat.com/~mingo/TUX-patches/tux2-full-2.4.2-ac20-S4.bz2

-S4 is also a merge to -ac20 / 2.4.3-pre4 and has other fixes too.

	Ingo