Re: Setting tux set up And tux vs khttpd vs boa And What network cards suport zerocopy

In article <3AAF2B4C.B2A07AC@internet.com> you wrote:

>  Also is there any way to bind tux to just certain ip addresses, most of the
> machines I work with have many different interfaces and I want tux to just
> bind to one.
I do it this way:
set LISTENA=HEXIPADDRESS in /etc/sysconfig/tux
(e.g. c3b2d010 for 195.178.208.16)
and then added this to /etc/rc.d/init.d/tux, before setting MAX_KEEPALIVE_TIMEOUT:
[ -z "$LISTENA" ] && LISTENA=00000000;
echo $LISTENA > /proc/net/tux/0/listen/0

Bye,
    Oleg