Tux-T3-Still Crashes Under Stress

Hi,
    I am still trying most of your new versions as you release them.  Tux T3 crashed my Linux system as before.  At a seemingly random time on my 4-way machine, three processors went to zero while the other one pegged.  Let me know if there is any info that I can provide to you.

Thanks,
Rodney Thomas
IBM Competitive Technical Assessment Lab
RTP, NC
(919) 993-4428