Re: bad performance tux T9

I've experienced this before when the size of the page changes on different
requests. It seems that ab takes the size of the first page delivered and if
any of the following pages differ in size it considers this a failed
request... Rather annoying when you're dealing with dynamic content.

Of course since it seems that you are serving static pages the size should
not change so it might be that tux is setting the document length header
incorrectly here...

Regards,
Janek