Maximum length of query string

Hello Gentlemen,

I am in big trouble trying to extend the query string and other
fields of the user_req_t structure for use with a user module:
I always get corrupted http headers! Is there a fixed maximum
size?

For example (from tux_u.h, 2.4.2 T9)

NAME STD SIZE WHAT I WOULD LIKE

MAX_URI_LEN 256 b ~1/2Kb
MAX_COOKIE_LEN 128 b ~1 Kb
MAX_FIELD_LEN 64 b ~512 b

The latter is not needed much: i've extended only the referer field,
adding a #define for the special case (and modified main.c, where
it is used)

Am i missing something?

Thanks in advance
paolo carlesi