Re: [patch] 2.4.9-ac7-D8

For peoples pleasure I'll try to soon send a small tux2w3c patch and some
info on how to analyse TUX-logs with analog. The current output from
tux2w3c is not really recognised by any logfile-analysis program I know
:-) The solution also makes tux2w3c faster as it simply needs to output
the unix timestamp which is supported by Analog as a date-stamp.

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV